Sunday, April 25, 2010

Alexander James Stark is here!









Alexander James Stark was born on April 22 at 12:39 am. He was 6 lbs 7 oz and 19 1/2 inches. He is beautiful. He looks a lot like his older brother :) The delivery was very fast. We went to the hospital around 8:30 pm and he was born by 12:30 am! Waiting the extra 4 days was worth it! Jackson is such a good older brother. He gives Alex kisses and loves to tell us were his nose, ears, toes, head and eyes are. We got home yesterday and things are going really well. Grandma and Grandpa St.Pierre are and I am so grateful. They have been such a huge help and Jackson has been having a blast. Thank you everyone for your kind messages and best wishes!

3 comments:

Tammy and Trevor said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful! So glad your parents could be there to help out and enjoy the family's new addition. I new Jackson would love being a big brother =)

Unknown said...

Congrats! He is adorable! I am glad to hear your delivery went so well and that you are back at home. Keep sending out more photos! Hugs and Kisses to all of you!

Andi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for your guys. He's beautiful!(and we have a girlfriend just a few weeks older waiting for him in SD)