Hey, Sarah! Did you have your baby yet? Boy right? Congratulations on baby #2. I am so excited for you guys. I hope all is well and I can't wait to see pics. of him. Jackson is so cute and looks so big! Hopefully we can see you guys soon. Any plans to come out here?
Jackson loves his ocean play mat! He spends hours on it everyday talking to his toy octopus that hangs down from the top. He likes tummy time but only for minutes at a time...unless it is on mommy or daddy.
1 comment:
Hey, Sarah! Did you have your baby yet? Boy right? Congratulations on baby #2. I am so excited for you guys. I hope all is well and I can't wait to see pics. of him. Jackson is so cute and looks so big! Hopefully we can see you guys soon. Any plans to come out here?
Post a Comment